Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school in 2009.bad day

I am damn boiling now.My school's d@mN discipline teacher told me to go and cut my hair.

Here's the story

This morning after the assembly,all the class's form teacher must stay in front of the line of their class.Then,the class teacher were told to check the student's hair..

I was one of the unlucky ones..ERrrrrr...a lot of students have hair problem.Telling the truth,my hair was not very long la..Just a bit across the border line.

The damn discipline teacher told me and another friend(classmate also)Ng wai Hong plus other students which I don't recognise them to go out and cut our hair.He gave us a letter.The letter was given to us to prove that teacher gave us the permission to go out from the school not PLAYING TRUANT!!!!


The @!#$%^*! discipline teacher only gave us one hour to cut our hair which means we must reach the school after an hour once the letter is issued.The time when our letter was issued was 9.30 am.
!@#$%....How are we gonna find a barber la man.They only open at 10am.PLus,we must return back to school at 10.30am..Me,wai hong and benjamin's brother went to the town to find a barber while the others don't know where they go.

We waited till 10.15am in front of the barber shop,we then made a decision to go back to school without cutting our hair..The reason to that monkey is that if we cut our hair,we cannot reach school by 10.30am..It would be like 11am.He then say 'ok ok tak ape,skrg,saya bagi awak lebih banyak masa.Sampai 1pm pun boleh'

SHUT UP LA..WE KNOW THIS THE WAY YOU TALK WHEN YOU LOSE TO US..

I then went out the second time.This time,I cut my hair BUT BUT just the side and the front only.Top cannnot touch so that i can maintain my hairstyle.This saturday,my parents are taking me back to Ipoh to see my hairstylist and repair it.


dummy.WE TEENAGERS ARE GOOD IN MAINTAINING OUR HAIRSTYLE ALTHOUGH U TELL US TO CUT.

I went back to school and he is just passed me..HAHA..U DUMMY,I STILL CAN HAVE MY HAIRSTYLE.

All the school students hate this discipline teacher..

After that,I headed to the school hall to attend the orientation week thingy.The teachers explain to all the form 4 students about the subjects.I made my decision di.I am taking pure science class.I even slept when the teacher explain about the 'ekonomi asas' subject.so boring.I slept cause i slept at 1.30 am last night.hhihi

My form to apply for the science class



the classes


my class----4Bestari
Mr Saiful's nick name is 'sai fu'.In cantonese,sai means wash while 'fu' means trousers.He likes to WASH TROUSERS.haha
he also keeps his moustache very long.Students keep it,he scold.He should be an example to other students man.
I hope u read my blog man.

No comments: