Friday, January 23, 2009

hello

Long time di never update my blog cause busy leh...tuition,homework..etc..
This three weeks of school are definitely GREAT..I get the vice-treasurer post for Badminton club and vice-president II for the science and maths society which is the 3rd highest post in the society..For scout,I didn't get any post cause too many candidates for the posts.I lost the 'election'.
Today is the cross-country day for my school.I and Navin were appointed as temporary Red Cresent Society members.There were no boys on duty to look after the students cause they WERE LAZY!!
Firstly,it was kinda boring.I and Navin told each other that we regreted for not going for the cross-country.But when there were students reaching and fainting.It was fun 'saving' them.That's when the funs start.
It is 11pm di.Just came back from Ipoh.Must take bath man.Bye
au revoir

No comments: