Saturday, January 3, 2009

Early bird to school?? ha?? xd

Today,I went to school cause I am going to STUDY!! of course no la..so hardworking meh??..My dumb brother lo,have to report himself for the form 1 thingy..so damn boring la...

Met some of my teachers,some congrats me for my PMR result while some pula..ask me...

Teacher:Lim,so how's your result??
Me:(With the mighty of my heart i answered...cewah) 7 A's
Teacher:Oh!!Congrats
Me:Thank you teacher..

bLablabla


Some of the teachers even asked me '7 A's and 1 more??'...I was liked kinda shocked..I told them I only take 7 subject la :( haiz...zZzZZzz

I met back my old friends like Loh Xiao Wei,Chai Yen Wei and Chong Ka Fai....(sorry if I spell ur name wrong)Chong Ka Fai is like .....ZzZZzz....Don't even KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN..See the pics and u'll knw.... Look at his hair...cool isn't it?? (click to zoom)

see his sandals and look at his shorts..ai yo....

his whole outfit...although is looks kinda messy but it still
suits him..


Here's a little bit introduction of chong ka fai..


He is kinda strange..
He can read the whole Harry Potter novel twice a day...a day man...hw he reads??
He likes to sneeze loudly until the whole class can hear his voice...


He still got many things to say la..although he is kinda strange but he is still smart enough..




Today,I met a new girl...she is form 1..thanks to my cousin la...but but but still friends only ah..will know her better soon..

No comments: