Sunday, November 30, 2008

The consequences.......

This morning i woke up and owww!!!!!!!!!!! My bud is very painful.....cause......let me tell the story starting from yesterday.....

About 2.30 pm,I receive a call from 018-*******(if i write the number,my friend will surely scold me)....at that time,i was playing with my dog....I answered the phone and i asked who is that???

THE CONVERSATION

Me:Hello,who is that??
Caller:Aaron
Me:Oh....ur new number?
Aaron:yes

(blablablabla)

Aaron:Can u come at 4pm?
Me:why??
Aaron:play badminton with lup yee ah.......i will be playing with
her starting at 3pm...but you come at 4pm la...we will be
playing with few more other friends....
Me:OK........

blabla bla bla blabla again.......

At about 4.03pm,Aaron called me and asked are you coming??lup yee wants to meet you....and i say ok ok.I am coming now......

After i get my racket and my sport's shoes,i walked to the badminton court...it was a tired walk....the journey is about 700 to 800 metre cause my housing area is quite far from the town....a long journey which took me about 20 minutes like that....when i almost reach the court,i saw a girl walking out from the court and i think ah....she must be lup yee....i ran to her and i shouted her name WONG LUP YEE.....i shouted like the fourth time only she turn back........cause she was listening to her walkman.....ai ya,no wonder la....i thought it was another person.....both of us had a short conversation


Me:HI
Lup Yee:hi...
Me:not playing badminton?
Lup Yee:no lah
Me:why??

blablablablablablabla

-------END---------

I walked to the court to meet Aaron....i was sweating and tired when i reach there.After resting about 15 minutes,i played badminton too....Firstly,i play double....i teamed with Aaron....the result is we LOSE!!!!

I am a bad player...long time no play di of course la.......then i played single with another one of aaron's friend...the result was 10-21..i think....i lose again...ai ya...common la...

About 5.15pm,we stopped playing....i went to find lup yee at her aunt's shop......she was there with her cousin...lup yee introduced me to her cousin and introduced her cousin to me....her cousin look so fimiliar with lup yee la.....we chat again.....

bye....that's all for today.....

HOLA and holi macaroni


oh yeah...forgot the di consequences.....the consequences is that i nvr play badminton for a long time and cause my bud very pain.....

No comments: