Monday, November 17, 2008

what have i done???

what have I done before this.I have hurt everyone badly includin my family,friends and everyone around me.

I wish to cry but can't..I wish to say a silence sorry to my family members,friends and everyone that i have hurt....if i die one day,i will nvr regret cause i hv apologise....sorry again...(i can now feel tears on my eyes)...

I hope it is not to late to say sorry nw...please forgive me.....i hv regret what i did bfr this...i really want to change.....

sorry my friends especially Ben,Arvin,Iqran,Amirah,Prithi,Jaye,Navin,Elynn and many more..........please forgive me.........

sorry dad,mom,bro and many more....sorry...

sorry to everyone that i hv hurt...

1 comment:

.::LupYee::. said...

Don't think too much Ivan. =) Btw, you're tagged!