Friday, November 7, 2008

events of the last day of school.....

today is the last day of school..we r having advance holiday cause nex week SPM and STPM is gonna take place.....so sad la.....last day of school...so we took some(may be juz to much).....pictures



Jaye juz can't control himself

Me and the chinese girls


Me and arvin..

arvin juz can't control himself when takin photo



all the students who attended the last day of school




me,jaye,iqran,'shy' navin,wing yee and arvin


arvin,me n navin are havin such a long smile,elynn juz peace n jaye with iqran juz like
best dude





arvin,me,jaye,iqran plus navin....best multiracial frens..haha




iqran,me with bad hair style cause jaye disturb it,,jaye n frustrated navin









girls....lazy to mention their names cause too many







mun chee,jaye,me,iqran plus wing yee











hihi...mini feast







HOLI MACARONI


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......