Monday, November 3, 2008

Mulling over my PMR result...ah!!!

Thinking of my PMR result...ahahahahhahh!!!! so damn f***ing scared....checking my pass year record in this 3 years for all the subjects...

1.BM
This subject is so unstable in my record....very worried

2.English
This subject has been takin A for the past 3 years....no B....hope PMR no B...I WANT AAAAAA.

3.Math
also take all A except last year....2 times i take B..take time to fix them.......A la.....hopefully

4.Science
this subject is quite ok la.....worried!!!!!!!!!

5.Geography
this subject has been taking A from the beggining of this year....hope A in PMR....

6.History
The boring subject....the result always up and down........oooooo

7.Kemahiran Hidup(Pilihan K.T)
Up N down also


conclusion...very scare!!!!!!

holi macaroni

No comments: