Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time Flies

2008,you are coming to an end while 2009 will reach in less than 24 hours.
Ai,miss 2008 la cause a lot things happen in this year..great and sad memories.

This year is the greatest time in my life.
I met back my old friends,better friendships,a wonderful school holiday,got 2 girlfriends(1 at one time) but finish di,changing my math's teacher and etc..

Yesterday,no time to blog at all...cause busy celebrating for my PMR result and calling my friends and other family members to inform about my result.
My UPSR result..kinda blur..(click to zoom)
4A 1B for my UPSR..Science was B..

My PMR result..EXCELLENTE!!!
7A's.....so damn excited

Congrats to those who passed with flying colours while for those who did not did so well..don't gave up... :)
I was damn scared and worried to get my result....Once I reach there,I immediately went to the front of the office...One of the teachers told me that i got only 6A's...I was pity scared.I took my slip and look at the grades.Then the teacher laughed and said 'I was joking only'..haha :)

All my classmates also did pity well..COngrats to all of ya....
Well,2008 is coming to an end..au revoir..(which means bye in French)...and..
bonjour (which means hello in French)2009...

MIss ya 2008..

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'thank you' to all of you which had helped me,gave me support and etc for me to face PMR..
While I was writing this blog,I was listening to Secondhand Serenade's "Fall For You"
This song is so great..I listened to it over and over again

ok..bye bye 2008 and bonjour 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

This is my last blog,I will not blog anymore for this year....Next year only blog again...

~~au revoir~~

No comments: