Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another great day

At 7.00am,I woke up.....another great day with Lup Yee,Aaron and Vincent..At about 7.40am,i followed my mom out.Once i reach Ringlet town,i went to see Lup Yee......Then,we get our feet on to Fong Lam Restaurant to meet Aaron and Vincent.We all sit together.Aaron and Vincent was having their breakfast while I and Lup Yee just sit there and waited for them.After that,we walked together to the badminton court....only 4 of us playing only.
About 9.20am,Yee Mun and Loi Sin Tian,both are lup yee's cousin,came to the badminton court.Then......Aaron,Vincent,Lup yee and I packed up and we all headed to Fang Xiang Restaurant to have our breakfast.All of us finish our food except me cause i was kinda full di....I say sorry to the food so many times...Plus,when i went to get the tissue for them,all of the got except me....they all like have a mini laugh.....never mind....


Then,Aaron,Vincent and I went back to the badminton court.Lup Yee,Yee Mun and Loi Sin Tian headed back to their aunt's shop....Aaron,Vincent and I play 'cho dai di' at the court...we have to rest cause just finish breakfast..don't want to get appendix....after one and a half hour,Aaron and Vincent went to Vincent's house because Vincent want to get his clothes cause he is staying overnight at Aaron's house...I pula go find Lup Yee....her cousins was also at the shop that time...we chat for a while....then,i went back to Aaron's shop to wait him and Vincent....waited for him for almost an hour..SO LONG MAN!!!!!........when they reached,we play cards again...nothing to do.....just stay at Aaron's house....between those time,I went to find LUp yeE ah,go have fun with Aaron and Vincent la....blablablabala


At about 4 something,a heavy downpour occured....at about 5 something,I went to find Lup Yee again,the river at Ringlet town had almost over-flowed and we heard the siren was on..The siren will on when the water level at the river is at danger level....Lup Yee's aunt told Lup Yee to checked it out.....so Lup Yee and i went to a strategic place to see the river...She was like shocked and say 'wow' and blablalblablabla...we took some pictures..... we took this picture during afternoon






same mo same mo












lup yee's game at the shop















the river that i am talking about






same mo same mo









No comments: