Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged by LUp YeE...^^

Sorry lup yee for answering all your questions like after a week you tagged me..kinda busy^Z^

1.How old are you?
>15 years old

2.Are you single?
>Juz became one

3.In what age do you think you'll get married?
>How should i know??destiny ma...but I still want to enjoy single and teenage
life plus dating life..haha^&^

4.Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
>Definitely not if got now too....but i juz became single la....

5.If not,who do you want to marry?
>Somoeone I in love...da...of course.....but I will try avoid to marry at such a young
age

6.Do you want a garden/beach wedding,or the traditional wedding?
>For me,I would either choose a garden or a beach wedding...However,i will
discuss with my future wife first la....see what type of wedding she wants.....
OMG..where am I going to?!

7.Your ideal motif?
>what???

8.Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
>Anywhere would do...depends of my future wife....but I would definitely suggest
her a romantic place la....stupid me...every couple wants that la!

9.How many guests do you think you'll invite?
>How should i know??I am not psychic la dude.....

10.Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
>I would prefer a simple wedding.

11.Do you want the tradition vows or something you'd make up on your own??
>See how first...but I think the tradition vows will still be needed la...I think..
But my wedding dinner,definitely our(me and my 'life partner') own make up one...But will discuss with my 'life partner' first when want to marry that
time..

12.How many layers of cake do you want to have?
>DOn knw about that??see my 'life partner' la...but make sure all my guests
have a piece of it...I don't want any complains that the cakes are not enough..

13.Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
>emmm...no idea la...depends on my 'life partner' and finance/budget...actually
place is not a big matter as long I am having a great time with my 'life
partner' and guests...

14.When do you want to get married,evening or morning?
>I would definitely want to get married during evening...morning have some
great time first...

15.You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
>I seriously never even think about that but I guess outdoor and indoor are
both a great place...

16.Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
>I don't know..but for sure,I and my 'life partner' will make the decision..

17.Name the song/tune you'd like at your wedding?
>Formal wedding songs is a must....but I sure want to have chinese and
english love songs being played...but make sure not too emotional
ones... i don wanna cry

18.Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
>helloo....why i need a solemn one??For what? a light one is ok di

19.What age do you want to get married?
>Never think about that....however,12 years later would be the best...
emmm....I mean when I am 27 years old....

20.Describe your ideal husband/wife.
>I would like to describe my wife not a husband,ewww^~^....must be
active,a tall one,kinda educated,kind,likes to have fun,pets lover
especially dogs and LOVES ME>>>...^_^

21.Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
>I don't really mind about the dining sets but the food must be delicious
and great.

22.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
>Definitely days after the wedding...

23.Money or household item?
>HUh?

24.Who will pay for the bills?
>both(me and my 'life partner)....if not us?who?

25.Are you ready for married life?
>N+O=NO.....I am too young for this......I love my single and
teenage life..

26.Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
>I+will+be+true+to+my+wife=I WILL BE TRUE TO MY
WIFE------IS COMPULSORY....

27.How many kids do you like?
>I don't like kids..But I will discuss with my 'life partner' first..
plus,giving birth is painful for my wife...don't want
her to suffer...

28.Will you celebrate silver wedding,gold wedding,or diamond wedding?
>I will not answer.....^....^---shut my mouth for this question


29.What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
>I am a-ok with all type of cuisine...however,i must ask my 'life partner'
what type of cuisine she wants....

30.Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
>duh?/Of course I will record it..

31.I tag---Hihihahah....muahahahahah..hihihahahh
>Arvin
>emmm...no one to tag cause my friends will say I am asking
them stupid questions...plus,they will not answer..


ATTENTION-------ATTENTION----MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE..

1.Girls
>Make sure you always test your boyfriend.
>Don't be easily cheated.

2.Boys pula
>Always brace yourself for activities-that-you-are-not-willing-to-do....these
activities are usually A-GREAT-DEMAND from your girlfriend to test you
whether you love them or not.
>Please be true to your loved ones.....I always notice that boys will treat badly
to their love one after marriage..

These things IS-A-MUST-WATCH-OUT-CONDITION FOR ALL COUPLES...Will let you know more once I found a new result from my survey..



No comments: