Saturday, December 6, 2008

appreciation

Today,I am quite free.So,I was like mulling between my friends life and mines. I have come out with a solution.I should appreciate my life.I know that we can't have whatever we want to have.Is ridiculous that whatever u dream off,it will come to you.I always want this and that..But do I know that there is a limit in reaching our dreams??Now only I know.I hope is not too late.

I know what are you thinking in your heart Ivan Lim.You have been hoping that she will never snatch by other people.Do you think is ridiculous??ha!PLease wake up.God had written our life's journey on the first second that we were born.If both of you have destiny,wherever you go you will meet her.Destiny is the judge in LOVE,Ivan Lim.I know you admire her a lot.Can i know,is she the only girl on this planet..I hope you will not be saying yes.Stop thinking about love for a damn second for the sake of your stupid life.Please notice that is her choice..Why a couple,both are from different countries can be together??That is because DESTINY..Ivan Lim,you are a dumb fool which will never wake up.You only know how to chase dreams which has a very thin chances to come true..You always think that you can fulfil everything you want!!stupid,u can't la..Wake up from your stupid dreams?What has happen to you?When are you going to change about you personal views about dreams.I can notice you have change a lot...From the chapter of studying,making friends and other chapters that is important in your life.When can you change the story in your chapter of dream?!when?tell me?

You also know that you got your own choice in choosing your love ones..How about other people?You think you can control their choice?I am not calling you to gave up but please think more logically.Please,Ivan Lim.You are gonna end ur life's chapter entitle 'Suicide' if you don't change.Wait for the right time,please.If you walk on the correct way,whatever you do will be in a correct way.If you walk on the wrong way to solve your problem,you will be ending in losing everything..

Did you remember what your great grandmother told you..'Don't ever judge a book by it's cover'.She also told you that you must study very deep in every single thing you are gonna do.You don't ever blame God that the God made you always thinking about love..You can love but please with a limit.You are gonna turn into a evil person cause you are gonna do anything either is right or wrong to gain the victory in your 'Love Chapter'.

No comments: