Monday, December 29, 2008

My Christmas Holidayz....=)


Hi.I'm just back from KL yesterday..It was a very tired holiday trip but is worth it..I had a lot of fun.



Let's start on the first day of the trip^-^ 24 dec--(wednesday)=

I reach Sunway at about 12.30pm..(Btwn,I feel the pinch of the traffic jam in Kuala Lumpur like Lup yee told me so)However,the traffic was not too bad on that day.My parents easily make their way to Sunway Lagoon in about an hour time but but.....finding a parking was definitely HARD!!!It took my dad about more than an hour to find a parking.. =(
(I will definitely suggest Sunway Authorities to reserve parking place for their hotel customers cause customers for the hotel and shopping complex share the same parking place..BAD SERVICE)



After I checked-in,I contacted lup yee and yee mun.They were already at Sunway Pyramid.Quite sad cause win jing,aaron and vincent was not with us to join in the fun :(
yee mun n lup yee




So,only three of us,yet we still have a great time..We played ice skating..It was scary for the first moment cause it is very slippery..Lup yee and yee mun was quite good..they know how to skate cause they have been there for a few times...Then lup yee and yee mun trained me (F.O.C),I was like kinda shy cause holding two girls hand..There are so many people looking la,some people must thought that I am having two girlfriends.Apparently....



Lup yee nvr fell down at all.I remembered i fell down twice while yee mun fell three times (she told me that even her first time skating also nvr fell down that many times)..haha..yee mun and my pants were WET!!!!
The first time I fell down was when I am skating together with yee mun..Both of us fell down (embarrassed!!)The other time was when I am skating solo..


Yee Mun fell down the second time was when she is training me..I also almost fell down cause I was holding yee mun's hand but I manage to stand still.The third time yee mun fell was when a boy from the behind hit her and she fell together with the boy,she told me that she fell on the boy's secret place.. ..


When they boy woke up,he immediately apologise to me..he must be thinking that yee mun is my girlfriend..hahaha..I told this to yee mun and lup yee,both of them also laughed..






We skated till about 5.20 pm.Then,we went to have our tea time at Pizza Hut.The service was not good at all.They serve all the food at the wrong time and the service was also very bad!thx for da treat yah,lup yee and yee mun.


I was eating my spaghetti

lup yee eating her pizza


After having our meal,we headed to my hotel room cause yee mun and lup yee wanna have a look at the hotel room..


this machine provide ice..Lup yee likes this machine





Then,we headed back to Sunway Pyramid cause yee mun's mom was there.Lup Yee was still managed to buy New Year cards for aaron and vincent..At about,6.30 pm,yee mun and lup yee left sunway--according to lup yee's blog..

I went back to the hotel,my dad's friend brought us to have a buffet steamboat..The meal was great and delicious..The most famous food at that restaurant was the chicken...The chicken will just finish in 1 minute..all the customers are like crazy about the chicken including me... :)..We will stand there and wait for the chicken to be ready from the kitchen..



I celebrate Christmas eve at Sunway,it was so crowded..A pub near by did the countdown..
this guy got sprayed

this car got sprayed by the snow spray



yee mun,lup yee n me
Day 2----Merry Christmas--(thursday)


Merry Christmas everybody..

Today,friend of my dad brought us to Ikea,Ikano Power Center and the Curve.It was the same friend who brought us to the buffet steamboat.
Ikano is snowing??..


The Christmas decoration was fantastic.So crowded.. Kinda sad cause unable to go to Cineleisure..The problem is time was not enough..Nvr mind,next time.

I leave these great places at about 5pm.Then,my dad's friend brought us to a food court kinda hawker food la..Very nice man the food.


After that,I went back to the hotel and shop at Sunway Pyramid.Sometimes,shopping is great.I met with a very nice and beautiful sales assistant at the Soda boutique.She is so sweet and polite...She help me out in choosing my outfits.

Bfr going back to the hotel room,I went to the Sushi King to have my supper.The sushi was delicious.The waiter was also very good and polite.Not like the Pizza Hut,all the waiter are so bad!!!!


Since I can't sleep,I went to the hotel lobby.I met some Singaporeans.There were adults and children.They were very friendly.So,I played pool with them..It was my first time playing pool.Is a very nice game...


Day 3-26 dec--(Friday)
today,I spend half of the day at the theme park.
At night,I went to the same Restaurant on the First day which i had my buffet steamboat..I went with my Singapore uncle and his wife..They are one of my greatest family members..
I hurt my knees at the theme park

Day 4 a.k.a last day---27 dec--saturday
Last day at KL...Lup Yee was actually coming out to meet me but she can't cause transport was a major problem plus she told me that she spend a lot of money recently with her friends and etc...
Nothing much I did today,I just went to buy some blank disc.
Some of my friends even called me today and asked whether is it today or not to get the PMR result..I guess they don't even read the newspaper..haizzz......zzZZzz
At about 1.15pm,I was leaving KL...and reach Cameron at 6pm sharply....cool..I reach so late cause my parents stopped at Bidor...

Peace dude

bye yee mun n lup yee..see ya soon
Good luck for form 3 students on 30 december 2008..JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE
Click [here] to visit Lup yee's blog

No comments: