Thursday, December 4, 2008

last day to hang out.......

Today,i woke up a bit late.I woke up at about 7.25am..At about 7.45am,I went out with my mom's car..My mom stopped me at Aaron's dad shop....I get down and i went to press the bell.....i pressed the second time only Aaron came out from his room...He then told me to wait for a while...So i waited about 5 minutes,then Vincent came down and we went to meet Lup Yee....

(Aaron did not follow us cause he don't want to...so he is missing all the fun)
Lup Yee told us that about 9 am only can go have breakfast...so Vincent went back to Aaron's house...I pula together with lup yee.....we chatted.......lup yee told me that chen kai also joining us.....At about 08.41am,i received a call from 019-*******......the call is from Chen Kai......he asked me where am I?I told him I am at Lup Yee's aunt shop.......

After about 4 minutes,Chen Kai came...Then,I and Lup yee found out that her hp number and chen kai's number almost the same..Chen Kai like don't belive...ceh wa.......then lup yee told me to call Vincent to come along.Lup yee suggest us to walk to aaron's shop cause she wanna say 'hi' to aaron's parents but she only able to meet aaron's dad only....aaron's mom went out di.....after that,Vincent,Lup Yee,chen kai and I make our way to Taman Pelangi on foot to have our breakfast......lup yee called her cousin when we were already half way to Taman Pelangi....she told to her cousin cousin we are gonna reach soon....

when we reach the housing area,we saw Lup yee's cousins------Yee Mun and Loh Sin Tian together with yee mun's two little sister coming out from their house(Loh sin tian stays there while yee mun and lup yee was staying at their aunt's house at that park)......we then all make our way to the shop(not a shop actually,it is a house.....the residence of the house sell food at their house's porch......a very wide porch).....we found a round table and we sat at the table....we all ordered food...all mee for breakfast....then,we all ate and chat.....at one moment,we were quiet di....one of us asked why suddenly so quiet and someone answered 'we are all hungry'...haha...what a funny answer......after we all finished our breakfast,we chat and laughed....yee mun's two sister pula went back home di.......never mind la...they all small girl only ma......we even planned to play cards there but scared other people starring at us or even scold us....so we never play and keep chatting....after about half an hour....we get away cause people like wanna clean up di....so we belah and we all went to Loh Sin Tian's house to play cards....we played only for about 15 minutes because Lup yee and yee mun want to go back to the shop di to work...chen kai,lup yee,yee mun,vincent, and i went back to ringlet town.....although the journey is quite a short one...but the weather was hot....we even plan to hitch-hike but don't get any transport to hitch-hike us....the transport that we see is either full or the driver is not a very kind person...so,we all walked.....everyone complained about the weather.....when we reach Ringlet town,lup yee,vincent and I went to aaron's shop again cause she still haven't say 'hi' to aaron's mom.chen kai pula go find his friend....yee mun went back to the shop.......then,lup yee also went back to the shop....I and Vincent pula hang out at aaron's house......three of us play cards and etc...i pula suka-suka pergi cari lup yee...suka-suka pula at aaron's house....gila punya orang...........


our breakfast

chen kai,vincent and me


our breakfast

chen kai,vincent and me....same mo same mo


yee mun,loi sin tian and lup yee


who is the half?chen kai punya head pula blur blur


who's leg? and a rainbow on the road??ridiculous


lup yee was not there cause she's the photographer......... this picture was taken at loi sin tian's house

No comments: