Friday, December 5, 2008

really the last day

weather report for 5/12/:very fair....no raining..great


Today,i am so tired until my mom had to woke me up at about 7.14am....gonna have the last breakfast with lup yee at 8.30am...As usual,I followed my dad's car out..Once i reach Ringlet town,i went to Aaron's house and called him to see whether he wants to join lup yee,vincent, and whoever la who are coming to have breakfast together..However,his mom answered the call and told me aaron is still sleeping...So,i waited for about 20 minutes as I was too early....Btwn those 20 minutes,i called lup yee but no one answered...many times....So,I sms vincent to check where is he?but he told me he is at the house......so i wait...at 07.47,lup yee sms me...she told me that she is still sleeping.......at 07.57am,vincent sms me that he is at the Celcom shop..so i walked to that shop....he suggested us that we should wait at the Fong Lam Restaurant cause still got half an hour to go......I and him waited for about 20 minutes and feel like want sleep di....OMG..sleeping at the restaurant..RIDICULOUS.


I suggest to Vincent that we walk to lup yee's aunt house(she is staying there)...if we don't do something,Iwill sleep..Vincent agreed and we both walked there..once we reach the housing area,i called lup yee....



Lup Yee:Hello


>Me:Hello.I am walking to your house now..


L.Y:Are u at the shop?(she was like kinda shock)


>Me:No la..I am walking to your house...


blablablaablak\bla

CONVERSATION END----Lup yee was shocked when i say that i n vincent was walking to her house.....hahaha...........



We went to Loi Sin Tian's house as Lup yee was there.....loi sin tian just woke up when i n vincent reach her home....so,me..vincent and L.yee waited for sin tian....we all are still very very sleepy....lup yee told me that when i called her,she was like half a wake and half a sleep.....haha...she was lazy to answer my calls,so she hold her phone cause her phone was vibrating(silent mode)...scared nanti kacau yee mun pula...l.yee changed our breakfast to 9am cause that time was about 8.24 di....i called chen kai and told him our new time...he is still sleeping..when sin tian was ready.we all was planning to walk out di but..sin tian's mom was going out tooo......we all so happy...got transport..haha...our dreams come true...

we are sitting sin tian's car
I sleeping at sin tian's car..haha..sleepy la




the place where sin tian fell her phone in..ewwww




Then,we all headed to Fong Lam Restaurant.We waited for chen kai for our breakfast....l.yee told me to order our drinks first....macam saya pula waiter...i went to tell the uncle but he told me to wait...he said 'wait first..after this i will come to you,i scared i will forget if u tell me now'..so i went back to the table...after a moment,we suggest go order food first as we are hungry...waiting for chen kai was so long...sin tian and I went to order food,all the restaurant's workers was so busy and no one serve us....i and sin tian standing there like a statue....haha



we then eat our breakfast and chat together...


fly in lup yee's drink..ewww...haha


now,my drink pula ada lalat...ermmmmmm

we found a suitable place for the fly to stay





after that,me,lup yee,chen kai and sin tian went to chen kai's house except for vincent....we went to SJK Cina Cameron highlands bfr goin chen kai's house cause lup yee,chen kai and sin tian want to meet their past teachers..


who is that standing there??spooky

lup yee and sin tian

me n chen kai





who is these people??


friends forever....



chen kai and sin tian



all cheers..except vincent...busy sms..i guess

wow!!



at chen kai's house...playing cards





then only we went to Chen kai's house...vincent changed his mind...he followed us....we all played cards....after about half an hour,lup yee and sin tian left....vincent also went back....left me and chen kai at his house...soon,chean jiann pula datang,we played cards again as three players are needed to play 'cho dai di'...at 12.30pm,i left chen kai's house and walked to the town...very near only..not even 5 minutes are needed..i went to meet lup yee at her aunt's shop..at about 12.48pm..me,l.yee,vincent went to Restaurant Lecthumy to have our lunch...then win jing,yee mun and aaron also joined us...we ate our lunch and chatted for almost an hour...at about 2.05pm,yee mun's mom called them.they are going to go home...sad...

our lunch...roti canai..

me and yee mun
at about 2.15pm,lup yee and yee mun left ch....byebye...







my motto:holi macaroni...hola..see u soon

No comments: